A SEO Consultant for France based in London, who discovered the vast potential of search marketing, while employed as French Country Manager for some early pioneers of the online market : EasyJet and AirAsia. I specialized first in SEA (Adwords), then SEO. In 2014, I became an independent SEO consultant. I also run SEA campaigns for my SEO clients.
I’ll work with your teams in France or abroad, to create and implement the best SEO strategy for your brand and products in the French market, provide management and follow-up over the long run while also taking advantage of any potential SEO opportunities in France.
I will setup your Adwords campaigns in the best way possible and optimize them actively, for you to get the highest Quality Score and lowest CPC.
I specialized in Search Marketing because organic and paid traffic is the largest source of incoming traffic for any site, but I can provide local support for emailing, social media, PR and more…
Fluent in English, I can also provide SEO consultancy for the UK market.
A SEO consultant with a Marketing background
- Country Manager for France EasyJet (9 years) and AirAsia X (4 years)
- In charge of the French market with agencies (media, creation, PR, events)
- 100% BtoC acquisition marketing
- 100% of online sales
- Acquisition Specialist: quickly generate demand to help deliver an exponential growth rate, using SEO and PPC, digital PR, social media, display, etc.
- ROI Specialist: specialized in low cost where every “penny” must be justified, and in digital where everything can be measured. SEO provides an above average ROI.
From Country Manager to SEO Consultant
- In charge of SEO and SEA for the AirAsia French site – 2011
- In charge of SEA for AirAsiaX in Asia Pacific, together with local agencies, 2012-2014
- Certified Google Adwords – 2014, Google Analytics 2017
- Code training: initiation @le wagon, HTML / CSS @codecademy – 2014
- Formal training in SEO : Mutinerie – 2014, SEO High Level -2015
In summary, a SEO Consultant with:
- Marketing skills : competition analysis, product positionning, business development strategy, online PR, social media, content management, keywords, links, analysis and campaign optimization.
- Technical skills : expertise in websites (HTML) and search engines, performance optimization, familiar with tools like Google Search Console & Analytics, SEMrush and AHREF.