A SEO Consultant for France based in Paris, who discovered the vast potential of search engines, while employed as the Marketing Manager for some early pioneers of the online market : EasyJet and AirAsia. I specialized first in SEA (Adwords), then SEO. In 2014, I became an independent SEO consultant.
I’ll work with your teams in France or abroad, to create and implement the best SEO strategy for your brand and products, provide follow-up over the long run while also taking advantage of the potential SEO opportunities in France.
A SEO consultant with a Marketing background
- Marketing Manager for France EasyJet (9 years) and AirAsia X (4 years)
- In charge of the French market with agencies (media, creation, PR, events)
- 100% of the wide palette of marketing B to C
- 100% of online sales
- Acquisition Specialist: quickly generate demand to help deliver an exponential growth rate, using SEO and PPC, digital PR, social media, display, etc.
- ROI Specialist: specialized in low cost where every “penny” must be justified, and in digital where everything can be measured. SEO provides an above average ROI.
From Marketing Manager to SEO Consultant
- In charge of SEO and SEA for the AirAsia French site – 2011
- In charge of SEA for AirAsiaX in Asia Pacific, together with local agencies, 2012-2014
- Certified Google Adwords – 2014
- Code training: initiation @le wagon, HTML / CSS @codecademy – 2014
- Formal training in SEO : Mutinerie – 2014, SEO High Level -2015
In summary, a SEO Consultant with:
- Marketing skills : competition analysis, product positionning, business development strategy, online PR, social media, content management, keywords, links, analysis and campaign optimization.
- Technical skills : expertise in websites (HTML) and search engines, performance optimization, familiar with tools like Google Webmaster & Analytics, SEMrush and AHREF.